Representation Free Representation(current) Paid Representation Self-representation

Free Representation

Injured workers have a right to be represented,
at the WCB/WSIB/WorkSafe and the WCAT/WSIAT,
but we do not (YET) have a right to be provided
a representative free of charge,
or to be compensated for our legal costs!

This page has been setup to
provide you information on all the free legal services avalaible to injured workers.

please check back later, as I will be updating this soon!